|Home Our Mission What We Treat Our Clinical Program Treatment Options 45-Day Assessment Program Extension Program Young Adult Program The Ironwood Difference Family Involvement Our Staff|
Is It Time For Ironwood?
Back to Basics
Our Report Card
Ideal For E. Coast Families
Our Teens Love This!
What Our Students Say
Letters From Parents
In The News
Our Report Card
One of our best practices is to constantly evaluate what we do and how we do it. As you can see, our track record is something we are especially proud of, while at the same time we constantly seek to improve upon our success.
What Parents Say about Ironwood
What Specific Improvements Has Your Child Made?
• "Maturity and clarity in logic thinking, respect, consideration, and appreciation of what she has at home. Thankful and remorse for behavior of past."
• "Not self-centered, self esteem has improved."
• "Finally realized how serious his addictions are, has come clean on a major lie, wants healthy relationship."
• "Far more open and communicative; the personality that we know as a young child has returned in a more mature form."
• "Able to regulate behavior and anger in a more effective way, son is much happier as a person."
• "Mood, respectfulness, listening, controlling emotions, work ethics focus on success and future."
• "Less impulsive, more tolerant, better communication, follows rules."
• "Respect for self and others, ability to deal with stress and 'no.'"
• "Confident, calm, open, happy, thoughtful and optimistic."
• "Less argumentative, happier and shows genuine desire to improve; making plans for future."
• "More reflective, proud of schoolwork, seems less anxious about friendships although friends are important to him."
Read what parents are saying about Ironwood.